Self-Guided 3-10 Day Archipelago Sea Kayaking
The Finnish Archipelago Sea is among the greatest areas in the world for self-guided multi-day sea kayaking adventures. With its thousands of wild islands perfect for camping, sheltered waters and the Archipelago National Park providing a unique possibility to experience silence and vast areas without encountering people, you will fall in love with this exceptional area.
- Transportation from Turku to the best launch spot for the weather forecast and group skills;
- our professional guide helps you plan the area and route according with your skill level, the weather forecast and what you are most inclined to be interested in;
- we help you to chose the bes suited high quality sea kayaking equipment for you and your group, we provide maps, and as supplements all the outdoor equipment you could need for a nice and relaxed expedition
Aavameri is an outdoor ecotourism activity provider, and all our trips, courses and expeditions are planned and performed in a sustainable way giving the highest consideration to nature and local culture. All are guides are highly trained and do their best to give the safest and highest standard experiences to everyone. Read more about Aavameri here and about why we do ecotourism here.
- Paikka Archipelago Sea, Turku Archipelago
- Milloin 1st of May to 30th of September
- Sisältää Transportation from Turku to start beach (<40 minutes), transport back after trip (40 minutes - 1.2hrs), quality sea kayaking equipment, maps, expert route suggestions and advice, on-line planning map.
- Hinta 268€ / person for three days, +40€/day for extra days.
Basic Safety Course 3-4hrs (mandatory if no previous sea kayak skills course) 70€/person
Outdoor equipment, cooking equipment and more (for equipment and prices, see here) Archipelago cottage accommodation with own sauna on an island during the trip (240€ / night) in total for a maximum of four persons / cottage.
- Kenelle Participants need basic se kayak safety and navigation experience. If you are unsure about your skills, do order our Basic Safety Course as a supplement at the beginning of your expedition
- Ryhmän koko 3 to 8 persons (for larger groups, please ask for price)
- Kouluttaja / Opas Self-Guided
- Kielet English, Swedish, Finnish (German, French and Spanish through pre-order)
- Tiivistelmä 3-10 days (for longer or shorter tours, ask for price)